THE YOU IN YOU

beyond thyself, there's a light 
shinning brightest when you chime 
even if the sound does not rhyme 
you are presently in your prime 

no hurdles or barrier can stop you 
the you in you is charging like a bull
as you ignite and light up like flame 
you'll stand tall, strong like a crane 

you! break free and roar like a lioness 
wings flapped as you swoosh from your nest
with all might, you're ready to take over the world 
millions will chorus your name and call you "Lord"

in the mirror, your reflection matters a lot 
say to yourself "this is me, I am here to jolt"
"when the world sleeps, I am wide awake"
"nothing can stop me, the world's mine to take"

I hope you understand now 
can you see yourself?
rest not till your energy is revealed
now, wear your crown gracefully


@talk2leigh


26 April 2021
6:27pm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts