JUST TODAY

just today
an ordinary day to get by
my eyes opening to a new dawn 
but my body weary 

my mind is telling me yeah
my body is saying no
my core is weak and sick 
muscle aches in despairs 

thoughts pinned me down
mentally battles in my psyche 
should I or shouldn't I?
I just know I had to get up

but in that moment 
that plastic moment 
I'm so torn in-between
phew! I'm lost

my dreams are still valid
the bed calls for more rest
my muscles still aches
my mind's still deliberating

today will have to wait or bow to me
I'm just not giving in to motions
as I stare at my beside clock
"tomorrow will be another today"


@talk2leigh


7:27pm

Comments

  1. Guy! Wake up! It's monday๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up I'm up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ mehn, make person sleep small now ๐Ÿ˜☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts