DREAMING MY DREAMS WITH YOU

of all the places I'd like to be
none compared to being beside you
beside you
is where I long to be always 

of all the luck the world gives 
the one of being with you 
just you
you alone makes me me 

of all the trips I can make 
going to the end of the world and back
if I'm not holding your hands while hiking 
let me remain immobile 

vacations and beach sunrise I'd love to witness 
surfing and skiing 
if the bikinis won't fit
we'll resort to pyjamas 

of all the intercontinental dishes I'd love to taste
as my taste buds yearns and swells 
if you grimace at first sight 
my appetite abandons the dishes 

procreation is what I want 
to see our kids smiling at us 
if you won't be their mother 
monastery owns my celibacy 



@talk2leigh



9 June 2021
6:49am

Comments

  1. This absolutely speaks my mindset and reminds me of someone special and dear to my heart... Well done bro!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts