A WALKING CORPSE

don't tell me what's not and what will be
I've wasted my whole life building 
a dream that wasn't mine 
but someone else's

so I was a walking corpse 
living in someone's world 
a world I can't even remember how it was
I've just be a pun all these years in her chess

40 decades of my life gone
decades of waste without knowing my way home 
decades of being someone else 
how do I locate the place I call home now 

I just realized my real name
my true identity 
who I was before 
but... this me now is already a piece of waste

what did I do to deserve this?
I was not promiscuous in anyway
why was I the chosen one 
whose life is but to be ruined

now I'm ruined
I'm wrecked
my life is in total disarray 
I don't even know my way back home 



@talk2leigh


19 June 2021
10:51am

Comments

Popular Posts