LOCKED

I cease to make a sound 
can't even stand my ground 
I'm really perturbed 
though I push aside my thought

I just can't unleash what's inside of me
I just don't care what's meant to be
need to build a high block
for it just have to be locked 

I've caged it for too long 
the drill in me is too strong 
you can't battle stuffs for too long 
it will keep resounding like a gong

the surge in me is unexplainable
can someone tie me down with a cable 
it's pushing me to the verge of insanity 
tearing down my agility 

there's something in us all
that needs to be unleashed 
either a beast or a passion 
becareful with your action

but I'm still here ceasing my breathe
stiffening my muscles with thread
I just don't want to let it out
but....it wants to escape


@talk2leigh


4 April 2021
6:46am

Comments

Popular Posts