I'M UNSTABLE

I'm psychologically okay
but mentally unstable 
I hope you understand what I mean
please explain to me because I don't understand myself

I wear smiles a lot like deodorant 
just like sweet perfumes i perspire 
you'd have no choice but to reciprocate the smile
it's absolutely contagious 

but within, I am dead broken
I'm lost within my mental state
don't be fooled with my outward gestures 
my inner self points a gun to himself

my lights are already going dim
my waxes are melting off
my dreams are always distorted 
is this how insanity starts?



@talk2leigh



5 March 2021
6:39pm

Comments

  1. Hmmmm... Just the state of most persons right now. With this craze everywhere. Person go just dey wonder wetin dey shele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your head dey there, exactly how it is mehn. Most people are psychologically not okay (mad) but still in clothes

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts