MY TIRED IS TIRED

Sometimes i get too tired 
too busy with my mental battles
fighting to stay sane for myself
and those that will share in my future 

all the time I smile while looking fine
sweating profusely under my skin
for the war I fight within me
it's atomic effect can shatter a galaxy to pieces

my calms are never enough
my peace is gradually wearing off
my nerves refuses to conform
the duels within me is just too enormous 

all i wanna do at times is to give up and let go
let go of my sanity who has tried for years
to keep me intact up till this moment 
my sanity is tired of the battle field I call 'my psyche'

someday unexpectedly
I may lose it, never to be coupled again
my other fear which is peaceful is
I may die in my sleep

my tired is tired for real
I'm wrecked internally 
never get lost when you see me trying to make people happy
the likes of me are the depressed souls


@talk2leigh



5 Feb 2021
5:45pm

Comments

Popular Posts