MY DARK SIDE

I told you not to worry
maybe that's a lie
I told you I love you
said so to tie you down
 a future you cannot feature 
I'm painting it on your canvass 

how you wish you can see my wings
always thinking I'm an Angel
if you had looked less
you would have seen more 
that I'm just a broken being
with a heart never to love again

my sanity I have buried
never to be exhumed again
the last girl ripped my heart out
and smashed it to pieces 
no heart left for a breathing love
you're just another victim of my revenge 

I wish I can give you equally what you give
but I'm love-dead already
I wake up each night watch you sleep beside me
your love is pure I must confess 
you have that heart of gold unlike the others 
but I'm just the wrong soul to love




@talk2leigh


25 Jan 2021
7:09am

Comments

  1. It's sad how love can damage one's soul. This days love is all about proving who is the most savage and in the process, innocent soles get broken. Those soles then go hurt other innocent sole💔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, so the hurts now goes in circles and some people don't bother to heal. It's so devastating

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts