BACK TO BEDLAMP

I'm back to bedlamp
totally exhausted from the day's hustle
my bed is the best orthopedic friend
who soothes and align me back

my bedlamp colours my wall
making me create images in my mind
I keep staring while I transport into utopia in my mind
in no time, sleep comes in waves

whatever version of dream will come, I don't know
all I know is it will flow
sleep is the only world we find comfort and peace 
once our eyes are open, we're back into the world's heat

still in my sleep I dream of a perfect world
where I fly all the time without a fall
I'm always happy, giddy and radiant 
only to wake up to the sound of the city noise 

still my bedlamp illuminating flashes in my eyes
a constant reminder that I am alive 
no matter where and what I do in a day 
I must return back to bedlamp


@talk2leigh


13 Feb 2021
6:47pm

Comments

Popular Posts