SHE'S ON FIRE

have you ever seen her sway
with rhythmic steps to orchestrated sounds
her heart thunders with the beat
as her pores puffs out sweat in ecstacy 

she moves as she levitates 
ripples of current maneuvering around her hips
as she flexes her belly dance moves
my heart yarns for a touch 

the calculative nano seconds in time 
the distinctiveness in her intended message
justification in space
her facial expressions crowns it all

"would you like to dance?" she said to me
my mouth opens but no words came out 
for I have fantasized too much without noticing 
her request brought me back from my reveries 

I smiled just to conceal my setbacks 
as she stood in front of me, her aura was overwhelming
if I don't say "yes" to this proposal
Hathor might deny my passage to eternity 



@talk2leigh

4 Jan 2021
10:07am

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts