SAFE IN A BOTTLE

"the world is a cruel place" says her heart 
"the world will kill you for who you are" says her instinct
"the world will murder you wit no pitiance" says her emotions
"you are alone, save yourself" says her spirit 

so she decided to run away 
run away and build her own happiness 
just to be free from hatred, malice and pain
so she travelled off and discovered she's still in the same world 

where do I go? what do I do?
I want to create my own happiness 
I want to live in my own world 
I want to be free

then she discovered a bottle 
crawled inside and started to build
she build until she was satisfied 
while the ray of the sun made it beautiful 

I am home now
totally shut out of the cruel world
I am alone with my happiness and breathe 
safe in a bottle



@talk2leigh


1 Jan 2021
6:32am

Comments

Popular Posts