I'M ALREADY GONE

It sounds fun to listen
Every time i throw a jab or pun
They all love to hear me talk
Even if I'm mute they roar with laughter

Lots like my presence 
Even if I have nothing to offer
They say I'm an angel in disguise
Who gives hope to all lowly spirited

But they really dont see
They just feel my energy has no gauge
They see me larger than life
My aura perspires and fills the atmosphere

But i lose a bar for each time i lift a broken
A breathe of air goes out never returning
I keep on giving out hope 
While mine is draining rapidly

They keep calling always for a lift
I keep giving because i'm priviledged
But humans are like leeches
"Give" and "give", they always echo

But here i am already weak and pale
I have no spark or life left in me
Please don't be suprised when one day you can't wake me up.
Well, you might not even know for i am long gone


@talk2leigh

9 Sept 20
4:56pm

Comments

Popular Posts