OUR ENTWINED LIVES

She's dark and lovely
Perfectly shaped with no taint
I knew we've met already 
On this road called life

Your smile captivates my core
Your dentition makes me fall
I'm yet to know and comprehend
Your aura

When I laid my eyes on you i fell
Couldn't contain the surge of emotions
For my nerves ache to feel you
Feelings unexplainable

A true definition of Africa's beauty
Coral beads adorn your waist
I can never grow tired of fiddling with them
For they are well aligned on your perfect body

The feel of your breathe on me when you're asleep
Keeps me wide awake
For I can stare all night at your face
This joy feels too good to be true

You are bone of my bone
Flesh of my flesh
Won't mind growing old with you
Till we are wrinkled and blameless


@talk2leigh

17 FEB 19
7:17PM 


Comments

Popular Posts