MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE


I've deeply searched for you 
But I'm yet to find you
You whom I dream of everyday
Craving for you in every way

Such a deep phantom of reality 
But no proof of existence
Even in a conspicuous imagination
Yet still, i can't picture your face

I visibly draw pictures of you on my wall
Painting your hazal eyes with illuminous 
Now you see me
But.......I can't feel you

I insanely long for you
Though my friends thought of me crazy
Anyway, I don't mind
For you reside in my senses

I searched for you on the internet
Thinking you are out there patiently waiting
No hopes, strength fails me
I am so lost at sea

So, I'm sending this message in a bottle to you
Through the ocean incognito
For I believe you are in a quiet place
Brooding


@talk2leigh

14TH FEB 19
6:58PM
  

Comments

Popular Posts