I LOVE YOU


Of all God's creation I met
None existed breathing
I've walked a while in my life
Never knew I'd stumble upon you

In your bossom i see God's architectural plan
For humanity untold
Over the years none brought it forth
By in a twinkle of an eye, i met you

You may not be the best
But let others rest
For you project God's artistic sense 
His billion cells resides in you 

No wonder you are exceptional in all your ways
Easily captivates all minds
For you are matchless beyond worths
Your innermost beauty radiates

Overwhelmed by your aura
Your kind exists once in a billion years
For if i haven't walked this path
I wouldn't have met you

I hate you, i love you
Such a nolstagic feeling
I'm not sorry to say all these
My feelings needed to be purged

Remember you are special always
Let no one talk you down
For you've touched a soul
That will carry you on till eternity


@talk2leigh

23 NOV 18
   


Comments

Popular Posts