HEART'S A MESS


I've tried, tried all my possible best
To become something for those I love
To become a mighty tree
Fruitful and shade for everyone 

I've tried to reach out to people
Who are imbalanced and weighed down 
By the weight of the world
Be it psychological or physical turmoil

So much for my ambitions and desperation
Just to attain my goals come hell or high waters
For out there, are lots of hands
That needs pulling up

Still weighed down by thoughts of love
Of my beloved
Who once believed in me
But shut the door as she leaves

My colleagues 
Who so much sees potentials in me
Talents too much for me to bear
Too mighty that the weight crushes me dead

My heart's a mess
I'm at sea and down casted
Crying silently in my lonely corners
My life is slowly fading away 



@talk2leigh


13 JULY 20
10:05AM

Comments

Popular Posts