AURA

She stood immobile in the corner 
Aura Strong and staring like a loner 
Looking at the couples on the dance floor 
Disco lights flashing as her face goes blur 

So much for a hazel eyes
Her stilettos sparkles on the tiles
Her arm nicely curved on her hips
What a nice combo of pink on her lips

The lion in me roared loud
Paws down as head bow
I just can't stop staring 
Her aura stole all my attention 

I just can't tarry any longer
Summoned courage and walked to her corner 
"Can I get you a drink" I said
"You're welcome to sit with me" she replied 

We got talking and that was it
She flowed with every rhythm and beat
I never for once took my eyes off
The burning ember in her eyes

She never stopped smiling as we talked
I felt every sweat in my pores
"May i have your number" I said
"You deserve more than that" she said


@Talk2leigh

9th July 20
8:20PM

Comments

Popular Posts