MEDUSA

she drove down the road in a Porsche 
Then I know she was in a rush
Her skin colour radiates still through the tint
"Run for your life" that's enough hint

Many lives she has ruined
Many living souls doomed
For you might not resist 
Her radiancy even if you desist

Making you feel fly like a kite 
Then like a thief at night she'll steal your heart
Take flight when she approaches 
Hence, she'll reduce you to roaches

Evil lurks in her 
Destiny zapped once you lay with her
Copulates and pay you off
Call your bluff for your glory has been switched off

Lots of males have become living corpses
existing in mere emptiness
Hoping tomorrow will be better
Forget it! You're forever a pauper

On a certain date she walked up to me
Smiled and said "let's make a deal
I'll pay you any amount you want
Just satisfy me with all stunts"

She speaks and I dare not look into those alluring eyes
Sweet Cologne oh my! such a necessary evil
As soon as I summoned courage I flee
Lucky escape for no one dare resist Medusa




@talk2leigh
6:00am
7th Oct 18

Comments

Popular Posts