LETTER TO MY UNBORN CHILD

my precious one 
There are lots of things you need to know about life
But if you follow these strictly 
You'd be wise to sail through life's turbulent sea

I'm young and I'm old
Yet I need not be told
That your mother is the most gorgeous creation on Earth 
I'm forever indebted to her despite all my wealth 

As you grow up
Always be positive no matter how life seems rough
If your heart beckons you to help a stranger 
Even if he/she is not in danger 

Never let a day go without reaching out to someone 
Either with finances, a smile, a prayer, a hug or a gift
For you might not know the doors you've unlocked 
The path you might walk later 

In the face of trouble, be calm
In the face of adversaries, walk away
In the face of hatred, radiate love
In the face of danger, say a prayer 

Never look down on anyone 
No one knows the angel in disguise 
Listen to your innermost spirit
For it is there to guide you to peace 

Argue not in these three:
Politics, religion and ethnicity 
For only God knows the truth 
Just show love and kindness to humanity 

If anyone has done any hurt to you no matter how grave 
Kindly forgive 
Not that they deserve it 
But you need to free your own heart so as to live long

Marry the soul that loves you
For they will hardly hurt you
Even if you love them less 
They will save you from future stress

I'm lucky I met your mother 
Our love is so strong that I can't omit this chapter 
She brought out the best in me
Even when I almost gave up on my dreams

Inscribe these words on the tablet of your heart
Never let them depart from your sight 
And may God save you by his grace
So you don't spend your eternity in Hades 



@talk2leigh
11th Sept 18
3:05pm

Comments

Popular Posts