DEATH BY GUILLOTINE

My heart thunders in my chest 
The sound pounding, almost popping out of my chest
Cold shiver went down my spine
As nanoseconds slows down the time

Cold sweat already drenched me
Blood rupture swiftly increase
My legs no longer holds firm
As death lurks in them

As i step on the riser
Staring at neck divider
I knew my hour has come 
Grim reaper awaits me to transform

My mind raced back to the old scene
A victim of mistaken identity via loathing
Wish I never thread
And was told that day to stay in bed

Obedience is better than sacrifice
Virtue is better than vice
I wish I could live a day more
Restitution?.......life is vanity for sure

As i kneel and my head strapped
My strength flee in a rapt
I knew i was done for
For in this gallow will my head fall

Just then I heard the subtle voice of mother nature
Sudden peace overwhelmed me at this juncture
Snap goes the blade steel
As a voice bekons "be still"



@talk2leigh

04 sept 19
5:00PM

Comments

Popular Posts