DREAM




DREAM

I always have a continuous dream
That will never come true
I dream of a future
That I will never feature

I repeatedly dream I am a president
Who rules and lives in a decent resident
I was loved by everyone
And detested by no one

I travel all round the globe
Even if I were in a robe
My tentacles were large
With riches attached

Everytime I lay in sleep spindle
I ventured into my utopia in royal girdle
Anytime I wake up lying on my back
The realism of my dream takes me aback

But I'm sad, I venture always into the impossible
So sad for reality already has a tag on me

In reality, I cannot contest
Nor lead a protest
Last month I turned seventy-five
But civil service ends at sixty-five

So, if my dreams can't come true in reality
Let me die in my sleep



@talk2leigh
27th Aug 18
7:40AM

Comments

Popular Posts