THE LAST PLACE I HOPED TO LIVE

 


it crashed a while ago

dashed to pieces as I let it go 

clutched to it for a million too long 

my heart never told me that was wrong 


it left weak and asphyxiated 

wait, was it on the basis of subjugated?

with a few weak walk zonked, it evaporated 

my knackered self emaciated


the last place I hope to live isn’t this ruin

where bitterness becomes hope too soon 

condemned walls staring at me in disbelief 

hopes I wish I never recieved 


my psyche dived too deep 

believing in awful leap

here I am, battered and weak

isn’t it better to fall into eternal sleep


the last place I hoped to live isn’t this hell 

nothing scintillating here I dwell 

grace was repugnant, she never chose me 

hope came, my hastiness soil the meal




@talk2leigh

(X & insta)

6:06am

5 Oct 2026

Comments

Popular Posts