NOPE

 


the same voice again and again 

enunciating his words with pride 

how did I get myself here?

in this melancholic and depressive state 


this voice in its entirety and control 

ushering me into an insane dimension 

a fate I pray not upon my foes 

now I am pressed down with no hope 


constant hurts and ego bashed 

psychosis ruling my mind 

my manliness already splattered 

feelings docked and docile  


my instinct’s on zero gravity 

happiness already bade me goodnight 

joy seems to have cut all ties 

I am alone in this dimension 


the worst are my thoughts 

discorded and distorted hoping comfort 

my soul lives in a world of charade 

my tragic end is quite visible 


zonk out in this abysmal 

if I don’t wake up, this will be my elegy 

this voice wants to phase out my breathe 

I must say no before I lose what’s left 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

3:52pm

7 Dec 2022

Comments

  1. It feels when someone is depressed for one things or the other and can't find himself or herself and is entirely difficult for the person, he/she doesn't want people to know that they are depressed instead they put on a fake smile to protect their hearts from not being broken by men. I want to discuss something with you once we meet soon. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s okay, I’ll be rooting to see you too

      Delete
  2. You’re so correct. It’s funny how that mask you’re faking makes you sink more into depression

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel as though you are speaking about me. at times i feel like everything is about to fade away and i have reached the end of everything... thank you tony, this is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have this feelings once or more in our life, we feel the weight of the world crushing us. Believe you me, this feeling makes us know we are human and surely will triumph. Never give up, someday you will look back at this day and laugh it off 💜

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts