THE PATH I DIDN’T CHOOSE

 


it is my mental state I must say 

it went haywire on a certain day 

frail and fragile as I can be 

like my mind’s stung by a bee 


a worst state I am 

couldn’t read the lines in my palm 

insanity gradually creeping in 

how long can I survive this hell hole bin 


nostalgia holds me to ransom 

throwing me shades of tantrum 

who am I to plead guilty 

I’m losing it all, even my sanity 


my mental balance is in retrogress 

can’t refocus, not even in my prowess 

somebody save me from this abysmal 

I’m close to losing it all 


I’m at the verge already 

I didn’t want to write this elegy 

when you see this, please come for me 

I’ve been battered, torn and it’s not a dream 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

8:11am

22 Mar 2024

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts