FALLEN ANGEL

 


she lost her wings ain’t my business 

I’ve lost a piece of mine too but I’m not totally fallen 

we are still angels and I’m not giving up 

a shared discord, a vast hatred 


outnumbered as my soul could be 

I’ll still stand firm, still hold my belief 

this little light in me is my key 

I pray God looks down and absorb me 


I was a fool to have ‘listened’

proving loyalty to a lost cause without reasoning 

me, a loyal, dedicated and favorite of him 

now I’m ashamed, foolishness got the best of me 


look down to earth, Father 

I have realized my mistake without been told 

if any forgiveness is left in your bosom 

color back my wings and left me ascend 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

6:22am

9 May 2024

Comments

  1. Indeed it's all about ascending, amidst the back and forth of life. It's good when we realized our mistakes, ask for mercy with the promise to be better...with that we will definitely ascend. He will let us to ascend and even assist us to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In continuation ascending has to almost begin with the self, knowing your self worth. From Agu John Ekene.

      Delete
    2. You detailed your explanation, so apt and accurate, thanks for this 🙏🏾

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts