THE DEMON

 


the love I never had,I share not

believe you me 

I always force a smile 

as darkness clouds my heart always 


if I lend you a helping hand 

the demon in me chuckles 

love no more resides in me 

hatred has mount its pride and rule 


I am just a shadow of myself 

living in serenity with mental battling world 

I only radiate what I’ve got left in me 

and that is ‘pain’


death and hades are beautiful to behold 

the flowing lava from hell channels through my heart

my mind always befuddled with necessary evil

I am my own destruction 


my Lucifer is lonely 

the chains suffocating him

yet still he smiles and sings 

his melodious voice vibrates his cell 


I am my own time bomb

every second I tick, I beam

beam with happiness and joy 

my conflagration will be heartwarming when i detonate 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


5:35pm

5 April 2024

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts