PURITY



I am reborn

reformed into the color of purity 

comfort and solace I seek not 

the darkness ordained all my pettiness 


I share dark roses to her from my bosom 

the truest identity I have become 

I seek no clarity in my new form 

this is the real me, no disguise 


I’m sorry you came at the time 

when I am already shattered and sore 

my heart is totally black without remorse 

I give only what I have in my bosom 


you call this sickness, I call it gift 

a journey only the lucky ones traverse 

now the true nature of man reveals 

it resides here, come and dine


come close and feel this darkness 

the most suiting of all pleasures 

I’ll make our bed lined with black roses 

we will make love in dark arts 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


8:01pm

11 Mar 2024

Comments

  1. My best friend. This is amazing. @Lazarus1_16 on teitter. Let’s collaborate. Grow your blog while I grow my music and share money 1:2. What do you think? DM me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaal, I'm really impressed by this poem. Man, this is so good and wonderful and great. Always on point
    It spoke right into my heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never knew it was this great 😊, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts