FOLLOW ME


follow me to that place unknown

where we commune with nature 

water running through our feet

the cold surge swells our brain 


follow me to the mountain top

let’s listen to the gushing of wind 

we are almost touching the sky 

the fluffiness is so alluring 


following me into the woods 

the sound of animal calls

the wood pecker makes the best beat

owls eyes feels like a spot light 


follow me into the darkness 

let’s resonate and listen to the unknown 

we discover ourselves more when we are alone 

can you hear the rhythm of your heartbeat?


follow me into the deep

let’s explore the ocean with our swim suits 

there is a better world beneath 

the land is too polluted


follow me to the place of cremation 

let the fire and flame caress my remains 

let them spread my ashes to the wind from a mountain top

Mother Nature smiles and bid me welcome with a hug


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)

7:25am

29 Feb 2024

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts