A BAG OF THOUSAND DREAMS

 


I see myself differently 

a distinction and an epitome 

a creation endowed with a million potential  

I am worth more than rubies and gems 


I see beyond my vain struggles 

my present state defines me not 

I was born to make exploit 

a rare believe human posses 


this is my transfiguration right in front of me 

a bag of thousand dreams 

the hope of the world presently incubating 

a light which will illuminate paths 


I posses weighty dreams 

dreams, ambitions, goals so powerful 

it’s illuminating prowess’ brighter than the sun 

I am a future in the making 


I am a conqueror 

the world is mine for the taking 

easily will I rule without hindrance 

my success will linger on every lips 


@talk2leigh

(twitter & insta)


5:34am

21 March 2024

Comments

Popular Posts