I’LL CARRY MY CROSS

 


I’ll carry my cross and take my leave 

many are things I can’t steal 

for this world is a perfect fake 

it’s a risk I can’t take 


I’ll carry my cross and run 

nothing else is worth it at long run 

people will take and take and take 

leaving you hanging on a stake 


I’ll carry my cross and hide 

leaving my former position, though I do not mind 

everyone prays always to reject the devil 

forgetting that their own mind is evil 


I’ll carry my cross and scream 

can someone wake me up from this bad dream

I now understand why God regretted creating human 

he would have preferred fathering heumann 


I’ll carry my cross and weep 

my eyes open all the time, no time for sleep

for the wickedness of human is large 

you dare not stand on judgement day with farge 



@talk2leigh




9:55am

9 Oct 2022

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts