MY PEN, ME MYSELF AND I

People ask me how do I write these poems? 

It feels so easy you know because it flows naturally from a source I don't know but from within, me writing solely on humanity. But it's psychologically tough for me and emotionally draining at times when I compose some certain poems. Often times, I fall into unexplainable depressions when I write some because of the depth of mental source I venture into to get those inspirations. It takes me lots of days to overcome those depressed moods. let me explain better, now imagine, just one composition depending on the caption throws me into an unexplainable sad mood, then I compose series of poems everyday, just imagine how over depressed I'll be while writing them all. often times, I cry while writing some because I fall into that psychological battles my character fights within their mental state.

 But this is life, I just have to write as they flow within me. I just have to speak for lots, millions are out there depressed and millions are just too busy not noticing because life has a special pattern and designs for us all. we tend to forget that humanity and compassion are the sole reasons why we will never go extinct. I know how many calls, contracts and messages I've gotten from people, thanking me for touching and whispering to their souls one way or the other. for me, I am grateful for contributing my own quota to humanity. posterity is accountable and never sleeps.

@talk2leigh

Comments

  1. 💓💓wow....The poem you wrote about "Time" really touched me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so so much, I'm also touched by your comment

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts