WAIT FOR ME

can you sit down and take a minute
search for me no further
for I am closest to you, so close
even your shadow can't compete

sit still and savour the scent of the flowers
rose petals falling on and beside you
they are there to keep you company 
till I arrive 

is the gentle breeze caressing you?
they just have to
cause they've gone ahead of me
to erase loneliness before I arrive 

cross thy legs and watch as birds displays 
watch as that caterpillar transforms into a beautiful butterfly 
as ant pass about scouring for foods
as tall trees dances to the soft breeze

please don't look at your wrist watch 
for time only creates panic and fear
I am already close by 
take a deep breath and wait for me  


@talk2leigh


3:03 am
24 Dec 2020

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I really appreciate your kind gesture towards checking my blog, it made my day, God bless 👊🏾

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts