OH! BEREAVED

 


dearly beloved

nothing is smooth, all rough 

it comes like a slight cough 

floods up the mind and soul 

then eats you all up like a mole 


It’s in my head I say 

I can’t explain, kindly relate 

it’s far beyond fear, pain and hate 

just stock, sticky and glued 

more solid, less fluid 


everyone is dead in my head 

mass grave, none with a bed

and I have grieved instead 

steady yourself my thoughts 

it’s too much, it’s a lot


the world I see, you see not 

full of rots and lots of but 

souls trapped, none can cross 

living are in agony, a terrible loss 

a rolling stone gathers no moss 


shed tears and grieve 

everyone’s bereaved and stiff 

the world already in chaos and shambles 

grave darkness, none can lit candles 

it’s all crashing, nowhere is safe around you 


everything is extinguishing 

souls wailing and languishing 

the world you see now is a farce 

people steady laughing to their grave in mass 

conspicuously believing in dogma and lies 


 



@talk2leigh

(X & insta)

7:06am

17 Aug 2026

Comments

Popular Posts