HELLO HELLO

 


these days are slow and I’m dark inside 

I’m in my head and I’m spinning around

if I call out, will someone show 

I know I’ve stayed too long in this zone 


I look outside, it’s rough and blurry

deep cuts in my mind, I’m doing myself 

it seems it all don’t make sense any longer 

this darkness is about to engulf me


I cried so hard but now no tears 

my lips dried, my capillaries twitches 

I slowly forget who I am every now and then 

my reflection troubles me in the mirror 


I fight with the thoughts that resides in my head 

telling me to cut deep my skin and see what’s inside 

whispering gibberish into my brain 

I’m not sure I can last anymore in this fight 


hello hello, is anybody out there come save me

I just opened my door, please come in

my heart is sinking, my world is heavy

this better don’t be depression, I’m dying 



@talk2leigh


7:16am

19 Sept 2023

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts