RAILWAY TO HAPPINESS


my heart
the path so soft and tender
the walls sleek and fluffy
you need not package any further 
I fall for the littlest thing, unthinkable 

my smile
contagious and pure
it's heavenly effect at the corner of my lips 
my lips now be doing the most with it's wiles
it's effect heals hearts 

my guts
guidance and precise
feeds my instinct distinctively
I react less and show compassion more
a discovery so worth it

my spirit being
comforter and resolute
my road map to spiritual discoveries 
protector against afflictions
a rare gift to humanity

my mind 
processor and homely 
the spot that houses compassion and kindness
laughter, joy and love 
a meadow with roses

my world 
witty and adorable
once you're in, you'll never want to be out
so sweet, kind and gentle
cheerful and heavenly  



@talk2leigh


8:46am
8 April 2022

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts