I SOW MY HEARTBREAK

I colour myself no more in feelings
for my heart has suffered so many bleeding
loved today, neglected tomorrow 
wetting my pillow with tears, drowning in sorrow 

the very last Lucifer came with wings 
glittering and radiating in blings
in no time, she took me to the cliff
pushed me off as I fell down the ditch

eish!, she murdered the last humanity in me
still tweeted "it's over, I won, they deserve to bleed"
so is this what I innocently deserve?
a reproach from a distance 

the naive me still wanted to make it work
tried all I could, but was still mocked
this time, my heart pieces and stopped beating
tried stitching, it wasn't knitting

it's not my fault what I have become 
I've wallowed too many nights in lonesome 
I have become the monster you've all made of me
I'm sowing my heartbreak, every lady must have a bite

hey! Anita, Zeliat, Bimpe, Ifeoluwa, Anabelle, Chi, Ama
just calm down
this heartbreak will reach everybody last last
I have no sympathy left


@talk2leigh


2 April 2021
2:44pm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts